EKO Hospital provides ongoing haemodialysis for patients with renal failure. To improve the quality of service delivery and remain ahead of competition, brand new B/Braun Dialog Dialysis Machines are available for Renal Dialysis in EKO Hospital, Ikeja.
These highly interactive machines are top-of-the-range and have inbuilt hard drives for the recording, storage and retrieval of patients’ data while in operation.
- Automatic Blood Sodium Regulatory System
- Usage of Bicarbonate Concentrate
- Patient friendliness
- The following treatments are available:
- Haemodialysis (including infective cases like HIV, Hepatitis B & C)
- Anaemia Management Program Total Dose Iron Infusion with Erythropoietin Administration
- Renal Biopsy
- Post transplant care
- Renal Counseling: Specialist Consultation by in-house Consultant Nephrologist