- Full Comprehensive Endocrine Function testing including Basal Hormone Assays, stimulation and suppression tests.
- Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HBAIC assays)
- Immunological screen include thyroid antibodies, thyroid adrenal anti-nuclear antibodies etc.
- Full renal Dialysis
- The unit is backed by a full clinical laboratory, other specialties radiology including CT Scan, Cardiac Lab. Etc
- Pediatric Endocrinology Services.
- Radio-iodine therapy for thyroid disorders in conjunction the with the radiotherapy department.
The establishment of the Diabetes / Endocrinology centre within the confines of a tertiary hospital offers significant advantages, since there is a multidisciplinary approach to treatment of cases and consequently much better results.
The Hospital refers all endocrinology cases to the centre, while the center takes advantage of already existing facilities (Beds, X-ray, Comprehensive Laboratory and other modern diagnostic equipment) and an array of consultants.
The numerous departments of the Eko Hospital Ikeja provide a wide range of specialists services appropriate to varied and comprehensive work of a teaching hospital. Amongst the Consultant services available are:
- General Surgery
- Surgery and Grammatology
- Otorhinolaryngology Audiology and speech Therapy
- Dental Surgery Ophthalmology
- Physical Medicine (Physiotherapy)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
It is hoped that people will make very good use of these facilities.